Implementing document imaging involves much more than installing hardware and software. Your imaging system should complement the way that you do business.
1mage wants to make your transition to imaging as smooth as possible – with no interruptions to your daily routine or client relations. Our Professional Services Group is available to ensure that your document imaging system is properly implemented and fully utilized.
Our experts, who are trained in every aspect of imaging technology, include:
- Industry consultants
- Networking specialists
- Hardware technicians
We can manage all tasks related to design, installation, and integration – or we can train your staff and help guide your implementation process.
Image Management Plan
- On site analysis of existing processes, future goals, and how 1mage can help.
- Determine how to organize your enterprise’s documents.
- Discussion of converting your backlog of documents.
- Integration into your line of business application
- Seamlessly retrieve documents through your day-to-day processes
- For more detailed information, visit our products 1API or Zoe.
Software As A Service (SAAS)
- ‘Rent’ your own 1MAGE system on a monthly basis
- No hardware to maintain
- Setup includes your operating system, 1mage database and 1MAGE archiving software.
- Let us configure the networking, scan stations, client workstations and storage devices for a seamless operation.
- Optimize your system by maximizing your knowledge of the robust solution.
- End user training is imperative for efficient use of employees’ time.
- Refresher courses are available and a good idea when turnover is present.
- We can provide structured classroom sessions at our training facility, or customized classes held at your location. Most of our training programs are two to five days long. Some common topics include:
- Administration management
- Advanced imaging
- API integration
- Imaging concepts
- Rendition integration
- Special inputs
- Systems operations